Monday, April 2, 2007



Been doing some crafty stuff lately. I have made myself a goal and decided to prepare for a market in a month. I have been so much more dedicated since I made the goal.


Have been making some funky kids pants and appliqued Tshirts lately. Here is Oscar modelling some rainbow ones. I love the rainbow colours. I plan to make a few more to sell as I think they have worked out really well. The pants are a vintage 1960s pattern. I really like them because instead of being straight legged they have a bit of a flare at the bottom. In the pic on the pattern they have creases down the front lol but I thought I would pass on the creases heheh.


I also tried making a softie bunny and here is the result. One side is green polar fleece so its very cuddly. The other side is a vintage floral cotton. I got the floral fabric as a scrap from the op shop and I love it. It brings back memories of the dresses mum used to make us when we were kids.

No comments: