Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I had a lovely day this weekend at Funbugs to take part in Knit in Public day. I even had the pleasure of having no children as Oscar was fast asleep and Thomas was at Nanas house. I am in the middle of knitting Pete a basic garter stitch scarf. The wool is a Moda Vera one from spotlight and it has shades of brown and black through it. It looks great so hopefully he will be happy with it.

I have two bids on two of my things in wahmania!! Yay for that. After a really bad market experience where i only sold one selling something on wahmania renews my faith in my stuff. I am so excited! For wahmania I am working on some singlets and tops with funky appliques and some vintage fabric pants. I want to do lots more boys stuff too because I know how annoying it is when all the good stuff is for girls.

No comments: