Monday, June 18, 2007

I am cooking yummy berry and chocolate muffins at the moment. I make 12 mini muffins for the kids and 12 normal sized ones for us. I can't wait to eat them. Gotta love Donna Hay recipes.They always work out perfectly and actually look like the picture.

I got parcels today!! I was so pleased to open them up and find a stack of gorgeous vintage cottons. They are so pretty and lovely. I just want to cut them up right now and use them for something. But I am not going to. I am going to plan and use every piece for something really special. Its not every day I come across such a great vintage fabric stash. I also went to the op shop and found a great retro geometric print fabric. What a day for fabric. Its weird but appealing fabric makes my day. I love to look at it and work out what I am going to do with it


I also found a pattern for retro fabric toys. I think part of the fabrics will get used in making a few of these toys. I might make some for the WAHMania shop depending on how they work out. And also this book written in 1973 about making childrens clothes. Theres some great stuff in there. Lol some really terrible stuff too but mainly funky stuff.

1 comment:

Sam said...

oh yum! I know those muffins ;) Nice fabrics - have fun sewing!